Louis Saha has advised Newcastle United on how to go about recruitment with the recent £300m takeover of the club from the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund (PIF). The takeover was approved by the Premier League earlier this month. The Saudi-led consortium takeover of Newcastle United had to be delayed for some months due to piracy issues involving Saudi Arabia and BeIN Sports. In the end, the issues were resolved for the takeover to go through. There were also concerns over human rights issues with Saudi Arabia involved, but the aforementioned consortium distanced itself from the country to pave way
Gary Neville has revealed that he has recommended only two signings to Manchester United – Cristiano Ronaldo and Louis Saha. Regarded as one of the greatest French forwards in his generation, Saha was making his name at Fulham. He was signed by manager Sir Alex Ferguson for around £ 11 million. This initially turned out to be a very good investment from the club, as Saha was able to come up with some crucial goals. He was seen as the eventual replacement for Ruud van Nistelrooy, who remains as one of the greatest forwards Manchester United have seen in the
The former Manchester United player Louis Saha is certain that Alexandre Lacazette in order for him to become a better player, Lacazette has to make his way out of Lyon as this is something that all the big performers have to do at some point in time. “It’s obligatory! It’s a step every great player has to take. He’s in his comfort zone in Lyon, he knows everyone. He would take a step up by discovering a new league, new demands, different competition for places. Kevin Gameiro isn’t the same player he was when he was at PSG.” Louis Saha
This summer Manchester United signed four new players as Jose Mourinho wanted to revamp the team and return them to winning ways being a top club. the Red Devils were involved in a long transfer deal for a former player of the club who eventually returned to Old Trafford.
Paul Pogba’s deal is Man United longest transfer saga of the summer, and one of the longest in the current season. Looking back there are other transfer that dragged on unending as well.
Louis Saha isn’t exactly shy about blaming who he believes is the core issue of this team’s core issues and who he believes needs to be replaced.
Saha has publicly stated that he firmly believes a management change was firmly needed at Manchester United and didn’t stop very short of blaming Louis Van Gaal.
Louis Saha says he does not want to leave Everton despite interest from Turkish side Besiktas.
The 30-year-old France striker has endured another injury-hit campaign and Besiktas revealed this week that they were hoping to tempt the player away from Goodison Park.
However, Saha feels that he owes David Moyes a debt after he brought him to the club from Manchester United last summer and he says has no intention of moving on.
‘I haven’t been contacted by anyone,’ he told the French media.
‘I want to repay Everton and David Moyes for giving me my chance.
Everton striker Louis Saha has admitted he was troubled mentally during his time at Manchester United.
The Frenchman endured an injury-ravaged spell with the Red Devils and said that the mental challenge of trying to constantly get back to full fitness as well as keeping the club and the fans happy took its toll on him. Thankfully at Everton he’s managed to stay out of the Everton Hospitality seats for too long!
Everton forward Louis Saha is enjoying a resurgence in form at present, though the deadly striker is not about to be swept off his feet by a recall to the France squad, despite admitting that it gives him pleasure to be back in amongst les Bleus.
Louis Saha could earn a recall for Everton’s trip to Blackburn on Saturday but Johnny Heitinga is a doubt.
Saha was only on the bench for the midweek draw at Spurs but boss David Moyes could be tempted to bring him back into the starting line-up for the trip to Ewood Park at the expense of Yakubu.
Heitinga, meanwhile, was forced off early into the second half against Villa and is still struggling with injury ahead of this weekend’s game so Jack Rodwell, Tony Hibbert and Joseph Yobo are on stand-by to replace him.
Louis Saha thinks the best way to thank the Everton fans for our support this season would be to beat Portsmouth on Sunday.
With the season fizzling out and Everton locked into eighth place in the Premier League, there is nothing but professional pride at stake against Pompey.